This is an OBRA Sanctioned Event. OBRA membership required for all riders. OBRA single race memberships are available onsite for $5.00. Season OBRA memberships are available online. All participants are expected to follow all OBRA rules, the OBRA Code of Conduct, and the Cyclocross Crusade Code of Conduct.
Online Registration: Single Day – Series
Day of Registration will be available onsite.
Sunday’s race day is costume day! If you wish to participate by wearing a costume while you race, you will be entered into the costume competition! A costume is not required to race. This is just something to do for fun, and is an annual tradition.
A prize will be awarded for BEST COSTUME, as judged by the CYCLOCROSS CRUSADE CREW, for each race heat (not race categories).
We will also be judging for Best Team Costume during the day. Please let Rick Potestio or Kevin Blair know you are entering this competition onsite.
Reminder, this is a family event.
- No On-site drinking water
- Garbage: Facilities are EXTREMELY LIMITED. IF you pack it in please pack it out. Please recycle.
- No On-site bike wash
- Pre-Ride on Friday from 3:00 – 5:00 PM. There will be NO FIRST AID provided during the Friday pre-ride. Participate at your own risk.
- Team tent setup will be on Friday from 3:00 – 5:00 PM or day of race. Please weigh down and/or stake your tents. All Tents and vehicles should be 3 feet away from the course.
- Overnight camping at Cascade Locks will be available. Space is limited. Email email@example.com to reserve a spot. Cost is $25. Camping is allowed Friday and Saturday night.
- NO FIRES ALLOWED, this includes open flame propane.
- Propane permits are now required for anyone using propane. please go to this link to find out more.
- Podiums are 30 minutes after each race.
NO PARKING ON THE MILL’S PROPERTY Please obey the parking signs. Absolutely no parking on the MILL’s property. You will be towed! You can park in the gravel parking lots, on the side of the streets as long as people can still make it down the roads. There could be boat traffic as well going to the dock. Parking is also available back at the trailhead. Also, do not park on the railroad tracks!
Best Western Plus Columbia River Inn
Address: 735 Wa Na Pa St, Cascade Locks, OR 97014
Phone: (541) 374-8777
Easy Climb Trail system
From I-84 East or West. Take Cascade Locks exit onto Wa Na Pa St. Turn onto Forest Lane. Travel east and turn left across train track onto Industrial Park Way. Follow signs to parking.