This is an OBRA Sanctioned Event. OBRA membership required for all riders. OBRA single race memberships are available onsite for $5.00. Season OBRA memberships are available online. All participants are expected to follow all OBRA rules, the OBRA Code of Conduct, and the Cyclocross Crusade Code of Conduct.
Online Registration: Single Race – Series
Day of Registration will be available onsite.
OBRA Junior Cyclocross Series
This event will be a Race of the OBRA Junior Cyclocross Series.
More information can be found here.
Click here for current series standings
- Team tent setup and pre-ride will be only on Sunday only. (No pre-ride or team tent set up on Saturday).
Please weigh down and/or stake your tents. All tents and vehicles must be 3 feet away from the course.
- No wood-burning fires are allowed. Propane fires & heaters are okay.
- Garbage facilities are very limited – please pack out your trash and recycling… “Pack it in, pack it out”
- PLEASE STAY OFF ALL GRAVEL, ROCK, AND WOODPILES.
Parents, we could use your help with this.
- Podiums are 30 minutes after every race.
- Please stay off the new Trail around the pond. You will be asked to leave if on it.
- Autumn Coffee Roasting and Mister Tacos will be on-site to keep you caffeinated and fueled throughout the day.
- Shimano provides neutral wheels in the PIT, and our amazing PIT mechanic Isabella will help you get back in your race if you have a mechanical.
Take Hwy 224 south to SE Bakers Ferry Rd. Veer left onto SE Barton Park Rd, and then turn left into the maintenance facility entrance.