WASHINGTON STATE REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Washington State Bicycle Association (WSBA), is hosting their regional championships at the Cyclocross Crusade race at Heron Lakes! The race will be USA Cycling (USAC) sanctioned therefore, racers will be able to earn ranking points! USAC membership is required for all riders. USAC single race memberships will be paid by the Cyclocross Crusade. All participants are expected to follow all USAC rules, and the Cyclocross Crusade Code of Conduct.
All Washington, North Idaho and Oregon members are eligible to win WSBA championships, including gold medals and the championship jersey. Racers from areas outside the USAC-defined geographic designation of the WSBA will not be awarded medals or championship jerseys. Championship jerseys are available thanks to the generous support of WSBA partners Völkl & Voler. For more information, please visit www.wsbaracing.org
Online Registration: Single Race – Series
Day of registration will be available onsite, however if you do not already have a race number or need a new one, please plan for extra time for this process due to chip timing set-up.
All racers: Please check-in on Sunday at registration.
You will need to fill out a waiver in order to get the USAC one-day license. If you have registration questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No on-site drinking water or bike wash — please plan accordingly
- There is no course preview on Saturday
- Team tent setup will be on Saturday from 3:00 – 5 PM or day of race. Please weigh down and/or stake your tents. All tents and vehicles should be 3 feet away from the course.
Please email email@example.com to have one team vehicle inside. Absolutely no driving on any of the grass.
- General parking is off Broadacre in the fields. Do not ride bikes in this field there are a lot of goat heads that will pop tires. Also, please do not leave valuables in your vehicle.
- Mister Tacos will be at the race with breakfast & lunch options…and lots of snacks!
- Hopworks beer will be for sale onsite!
1940 N. Victory Blvd
Portland, OR 97217
The Portland International Raceway is located just south of the Columbia River, ten minutes from Portland International Airport and downtown.
Google Map Click Here
Take Exit 306B on Interstate 5. The track is just west of the freeway.
Ride the Yellow Line towards the Expo Center. Get off at Delta Park / Vanport MAX Station which is ONE STOP PRIOR to the Expo Center.