Online Registration: Single Race – Series
Day of registration will be available onsite, however if you do not already have a race number or need a new one, please plan for extra time for this process due to chip timing set-up.
All racers: Please check-in on Sunday at registration.
If you have registration questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No on-site drinking water or bike wash — please plan accordingly
- There is no course preview on Saturday
- Team tent setup will be on Saturday from 3:00 – 5 PM or day of race. Please weigh down and/or stake your tents. All tents and vehicles should be 3 feet away from the course.
Please email email@example.com to have one team vehicle inside. Absolutely no driving on any of the grass.
- General parking is off Broadacre in the fields. Do not ride bikes in this field there are a lot of goat heads that will pop tires. Also, please do not leave valuables in your vehicle.
- Mister Tacos will be at the race with breakfast & lunch options…and lots of snacks!
- Hopworks beer will be for sale onsite!
- Shimano provides neutral wheels in the PIT, and our amazing PIT mechanic will help you get back in your race if you have a mechanical
- Podiums for each race will be 30 minutes after the finish. Please attend if you are in the top 3.
1940 N. Victory Blvd
Portland, OR 97217
The Portland International Raceway is located just south of the Columbia River, ten minutes from Portland International Airport and downtown.
Google Map Click Here
Take Exit 306B on Interstate 5. The track is just west of the freeway.
Ride the Yellow Line towards the Expo Center. Get off at Delta Park / Vanport MAX Station which is ONE STOP PRIOR to the Expo Center.
Map is a reference for race day. Course may differ from map based on weather and other circumstances.