Team Cleanup competition
Welcome to the 2022 team cleanup competition. First off THANK YOU for helping us tear these amazing courses down.
A little about team cleanup: We pay $250 to your team to help us out. We are MONITORING you, as this is a competition. SO, we’d say “good luck”, but we mean “work for it”!
Teams doing cleanup are suggested to have their team tent down and packed by 4pm or dedicate a member so that the team is ready to start that as soon as racing is complete. NO tearing down while racing on!
Please meet a Crew member at the crusade trailer around 4pm with your crew.
Duties of course tear down
- COURSE TAPE: Roll it up! Trash can sized rolls please!
- WOOD STAKES: Pull them out and pile them in HUGE piles with points in the same direction so Andy is happy. Transfer piles to the trailer as it drives by. The faster you pile the faster we are drinking beer.
- FINISH LINE CREW: 2 crew members stationed at the finish line area. Finish line equipment, finish truss, start line, medical tents.
- BANNER CREW: 1 crew member to help taking down banners. Wire cutters will be supplied. Roll up each individual banner tightly with logo facing in. All banners need to go to crusade trailer.
- PODIUM CREW: Tear down podium and take to crusade trailer
- ROLL FENCING CREW: 2-3 people. Sponsors pay big money for these rolls so they need rolled up real nice. Bret Berner will assist with instructions so he is happy!
- ORANGE FENCING: 2 people. Load the fence on the big trailer and feet go below the panels.
Thanks again for all the help. We look forward to working with you.
Cyclocross Crusade Management