This is an OBRA Sanctioned Event. OBRA membership required for all riders. OBRA single race memberships are available onsite for $5.00. Season OBRA memberships are available online. All participants are expected to follow all OBRA rules, the OBRA Code of Conduct, and the Cyclocross Crusade Code of Conduct.
This is the OBRA CX Championships!!!!
Saturdays races will be OBRA CX Championship races. An”*” means it is a championship race. While the Cross Crusade Series is putting on this race, these results will not go towards series points. The Categories are completely different.
Online Registration: Single Race
Please note: online registration for both Saturday and Sunday races will close FRIDAY at 8:00am
Day of registration will be available onsite.
SEASON PASS HOLDERS: please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what category you want to race at the OBRA CX Championships.
We will be able to quickly change your category onsite, but hearing from you ahead of time would be ideal.
Please send all registration/category questions to email@example.com
- No on-site drinking water or bike wash — please plan accordingly
- No Team tent setup/Course Preview Friday.
- Team tent setup/ parking will be by sign-up! One team vehicle will be allowed in the top parking lot due to limited space. All team tents must be 3 feet away from the course.
Team tent space is limited. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your team on the list. All team vehicles must be in the venue before 8:00 AM on the day of the race.
- Parking will be tight – please try to carpool if possible. Overflow parking will be in lot off Grimm Road
- Camping is Allowed in the gravel lot off of Grimm Road Friday and Saturday night. Please email email@example.com to get on the camping list (please also include your contact info in the email).
- Mister Tacos will be at the race with lots of breakfast and lunch options. They also have a huge selection of drinks and snacks to keep you going throughout the day! If you’re feeling adventurous, order the Kevin Burrito!
- 2023 update: the bee hives are not on site this year.
There are 60 Bee hives onsite. they are currently in a wired off area. Please stay out of the bee hive area. If its cold out they will be inside and out of sight.
- Please stay off/out of the caretakers land and sheds.
- Podiums are 20 minutes after each race finish at registration.
- Please NO Smoking of any kind
- No fires (propane heaters are okay)
17953 S Fernwood Road
Go south on Hwy 213 through Oregon City and turn left onto S Union Mills Road
Follow S Union Mills Road east (intersects with Highway 211)
Right S Grimm Road
Left S Fernwood Road
Quarry entrance is on the left
(Overflow parking available off Grimm Road in gravel lot)
Map is a reference for race day. Course may differ from map based on weather and other circumstances.