This is an OBRA Sanctioned Event. OBRA membership required for all riders. OBRA single race memberships are available onsite for $5.00. Season OBRA memberships are available online. All participants are expected to follow all OBRA rules, the OBRA Code of Conduct, and the Cyclocross Crusade Code of Conduct.
Online Registration: Single Day – Series
Day of Registration will be available onsite.
OBRA Junior Cyclocross Series
This event will be a Race of the OBRA Junior Cyclocross Series. More information can be found here.
- No On-site drinking water
- No On-site bike wash
- Pre-Ride on Friday from 3:00 – 5:00 PM. There will be NO FIRST AID provided during the Friday pre-ride. Participate at your own risk.
- Team tent setup will be on Friday from 3:00 – 5:00 PM or day of race. Please weigh down and/or stake your tents. All Tents and vehicles should be 3 feet away from the course.
- Overnight camping at Cascade Locks will be available. Space is limited. Email email@example.com to reserve a spot. Cost is $25
- NO FIRES ALLOWED, this includes open flame propane.
- Propane permits are now required for anyone using propane. please go to this link to find out more.
We have a group block setup at the Best Western, Please let them know the code “Cross Crusade” when booking.
Best Western Plus Columbia River Inn
Address: 735 Wa Na Pa St, Cascade Locks, OR 97014
Phone: (541) 374-8777
From I-84 East or West. Take Cascade Locks exit onto Wa Na Pa St. Turn onto Forest Lane. Travel east and turn left across train track onto Industrial Park Way. Follow signs to parking.