This is an Oregon Bicycle Racing Association (OBRA) Sanctioned Event. OBRA membership required for all riders. OBRA single race memberships are available onsite for $5.00. Season OBRA memberships are available online. All participants are expected to follow all OBRA rules, the OBRA Code of Conduct, and the Cyclocross Crusade Code of Conduct.
Online Registration: Single Day
Please note: online registration will close Friday at 8:00 am.
Day of registration will be available onsite.
- No on-site drinking water or bike wash — please plan accordingly
- No Team tent setup/Course Preview Friday.
- Team tent setup/ parking will be by sign-up! One team vehicle will be allowed in the top parking lot due to limited space. All team tents should be 3 feet away from the course.
Team tent space is limited. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your team on the list. All team vehicles must be in the venue before 8:00 AM on the day of the race.
- Parking will be tight – please try to carpool if possible. Overflow parking will be in lot off Grimm Road
- Camping is Allowed in the gravel lot off of Grimm Road Friday and Saturday night.
- Mister Tacos will be at the race with lots of breakfast and lunch options. They also have a huge selection of drinks and snacks to keep you going throughout the day! Did you know that Mister Tacos makes an amazing Torta?! Also….coffee!
- 2023 update: There are no bee hives on site this year.
There are 60 bee hives onsite. they are currently in a wired off area. Please stay out of the bee hive area. If its cold out they will be inside and out of sight.
- Please stay off/out of the caretakers land and sheds.
- Podiums are 30 minutes after each race finish at registration.
- Please NO Smoking of any kind.
- NO FIRES (propane heaters are okay)
17953 S Fernwood Road
Go south on Hwy 213 through Oregon City and turn left onto S Union Mills Road
Follow S Union Mills Road east (intersects with Highway 211)
Right S Grimm Road
Left S Fernwood Road
Quarry entrance is on the left
(Overflow parking available off Grimm Road in gravel lot)
Map is a reference for race day. Course may differ from map based on weather and other circumstances.